The title is a reference to my favorite poem "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost. We travel through life's journey and we travel around the world, and I believe that the adventures which are off the beaten path are the most enjoyable.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Promtastic

We had our MBA Formal on February 2nd. It's always lots of fun to get dressed up and drink with your friends. Matt and I pre-partied with a small crew, then headed over to the venue to dance the night away. The drink line was horrendous, so we spent like half the night waiting in line, but we still had fun.

We sure clean up nice.

The gals...what hotties!

The guys...they had fun with the man picture.

We gals took a break from the dance floor for this photo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Michelle said...

You need to take vacations with me. Nobody likes to travel out here.

Glad you're back! We haven't heard from you in awhile!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Kara said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever. I am so glad there are updates even though it was a couple months ago.

We really need to catch up when you have time and get together before you head to Chicago.

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home