My blog all-nighter
Time check: 4:30am
Status: I've been up all night trying to catch up on blogs. The summaries are listed in order of blog title, so don't think I'm ignoring you...I just haven't gotten that far yet...
Time check: 5:48am
Status: How am I going to remember who belongs to what...there is just so much information bouncing around in my head, and for those of you who update tons, I'm only getting a summary for 2007, but there's still lots there!
Time check: 6:34am
Status: I don't even think I'm halfway through reading all the blogs, but I'm addicted...it's so much fun. There are so many funny and traumatic stories!
Time check: 7:52am
Status: Okay, I think I'm halfway thru now. I guess that's a good start, and I feel like I've accomplished something. Once I finish getting caught up, my goal is to stay caught up!


5 Comments:
You are too funny! Was fun to see your message this morning! Hope you are getting some sleep by now!
9:44 AM
You are crazy to stay up all night!
I'm so excited you're back though:)
Cute Kitten!
Here's my 2 cents on diapers: I am a 'buy it as cheap as possible' person, but I soon learned with diapers that paying for P@mpers or Hugg1es is well worth the extra $$. My favorite used to be P@mpers swaddlers/cruisers, but it is now the P@mpers Baby Dry since they re-did the lining and elastic sides. When Ava was a baby, she nursed, and since human milk is so easy to digest, she pooped like an automatic weapon. I'm talking every poop (which followed every feeding) required a clothing change. If I used the expensive diapers, at least every feeding just lead to a diaper change and maybe a little 'smear wiping' instead of a total overhaul!
Huggies are okay, but not for overnight, the gel comes out of the lining if it gets too wet. That was more of a problem with Ava than it has been with Noah, so maybe it's a girl thing.
I could go on and on, let me know if you need more input:)
9:58 AM
welcome back girl! :)
glad you're catching up. Love the cat.
10:35 AM
I'm so happy that you are blogging and catching up on everyone. I love new stalkers, as long as I can figure out who they are. ;)
11:20 AM
You are one dedicated stalker!! Thanks for the laugh...
1:08 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home