The title is a reference to my favorite poem "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost. We travel through life's journey and we travel around the world, and I believe that the adventures which are off the beaten path are the most enjoyable.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Have pity on the workin' man

I'll be leaving the working ranks after nearly 5 years of service at Ford Motor Company. I'll be attending graduate school full-time at the University of Michigan...earning an MBA in Marketing. I can't wait to be a full time student again! I'll be living part time in Ann Arbor and part time in Royal Oak with the future hubby. I'm following in Jen Huffman's footsteps...I am part owner of The Bus. The Bus is an old school bus that's painted Maize and Blue and will be present at every home U of M tailgate. It gives us business students and opportunity to revert to our undergrad days -- drinking from 6am at the Breakfast of Champions, pre game, during the game (unless you're in the Big House), and post game...late into the night. I'm looking forward to all of the opportunities at grad school, but it will also be nice to see what Happy Hour is like again.

6 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Michelle said...

Good to see you're still alive woman! I think I would kill to go back to school full time instead of teaching it full time.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger rae rae said...

yay for a new post! wow congrats on the career move... you are more brave than i! :-)

your bus just sounds luv-ly!

7:08 AM

 
Blogger h said...

yeah for more visits to "The Bus"! :)

10:09 AM

 
Blogger AJ said...

happy hour, I think I remember such a thing!

12:34 PM

 
Blogger YGS said...

Hurray for leaving the job. Now, you just have to convince Matt to travel around the world with you after the MBA.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Kara said...

Pursue your dreams!! I am so proud for you and excited.

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home