Boston, Prague and Cinci...Oh my!
What? Another post. I figure one every six months is good for me. I'm trying to catch up reading everyone else's blog. There's so much good info out there. Thanks for all the updates ladies!
As for me, I'm nearing the end of my first year of b-school. I can't believe it's almost done. I'll be working at P&G in Cincinnati for the summer. I'll be working in...guess what....baby care!! That's right, I'll be working on diapers, so I'm gonna need to do some research and find out all of your opinions on diapers. Feel free to share any and everything about diapers! I am a sponge on this topic.
Matt and I went to Boston over spring break. We had a nice little weekend getaway. The weather was so nice. I dragged his butt all over the city looking at the historic tourist sites. Then we hit several pubs, so we were both happy. We're looking forward to another trip sometime soon.

I was in Prague, Czech Republic last week (March 9-18). We were working on a school project over there. I'm working with an Israeli startup company, but since Israel is on the US watch list, we met them in Prague. Don't worry, we had plenty of time for work and play (first picture is in Wenceslas Square). It was a great trip, since there were 30 fellow students on it, and the weather was lovely. We also went down to Cesky Krumlov in the south of the Czech Republic, which was a gorgeous quaint little town (second picture).


I'm headed off to Germany in April. We have to go interview some doctors for this project. I'm excited because we'll be flying into Frankfurt, and going to some of the nearby cities...none of which I've been to.
Well, that's my update. No doubt most of you will stumble onto this, since I have been very good about it. I always vow to get better...we shall see...miss you all, A


4 Comments:
Keep up the posts!! Had a blast last night - see you soon!!
8:48 AM
Yay for returning to the blog world! If you need someone to talk diapers with, I'm in! And if you need someone to try out prototype with honest thoughts, I'm your gal there!
9:01 PM
Glad you're back on here! I had a blast on Saturday with you and Matt! :) I'm in for Cinci! :)
3:35 PM
I can offer good advice on diapers!!! Feel free to ask me any questions.
So glad that you are starting to blog again. It will be nice to keep up with you!!
11:17 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home