I am officially a stalker now!
So, you'll all be happy to know that Erin (M) B. told me how to use the G**gle reader, so I can officially stalk all of you now! It's perfect! It feeds all of the new blog messages into one source, so I can easily check for updates! YEAH! Okay, I'm probably a bit slow on the uptake, and it's gonna take me a while to catch up on old posts. I don't even know if there's any point in commenting on those because I don't know if you'll get the comments...there's probably a feeder for comments too that I haven't figured out. Wow, isn't technology great!
On a seperate stalker note, I am addicted to F@cebook! I never got into the mysp@ce thing, but everyone in the b-school is on F@cebook, so it's a fun way to keep in touch. I see a few of you on there haven't "friended" me yet...what's the deal? Anyway, my whole class is off traveling around the globe, and we don't have any classes this term, so I hardly see anyone at school. If you don't have enough stalking in your life, come find me on there...
$kype: another brilliant invention! It loads up every time my computer is on, so people can randomly IM me, or I can go see who's online. In addition, I can call Matt for free from Germany (if he's on $kype at the time), or I can call his cell phone for 2 cents per minute. Now I can talk to friends outside the US for free or on the cheap! YEAH! Oh, and my friend Ambra keeps telling me that I should get a webcam, so Matt and I can see each other when we talk (like when I'm in Cinci). Is it just me, or are webcams kinda creepy and dirty? Oh well, I guess if the shoe fits...
So now you can easily stalk me. Just read my blog, and find me on F@cebook, and of course I'll share my $kype id with you, so there's no reason you can't stalk me now :)


3 Comments:
Welcome to the professional stalking ranks :)
5:00 AM
Facebook is definately fun. It is hard to keep up though if you have too many friends. Glad your back.
2:17 PM
web cams are creepy and dirty - and awesome!!! LOL. Try dating someone from Spain!!!! hahaha
3:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home