The title is a reference to my favorite poem "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost. We travel through life's journey and we travel around the world, and I believe that the adventures which are off the beaten path are the most enjoyable.

Monday, October 30, 2006

An update...really?

Well, I'm married now, and adjusting to life as Mrs. Zuehlk. I've started school, and the 1st 7 weeks are done. Right now, I'm super busy trying to land an internship for this summer. I'm going into Marketing, and I plan to work for a Consumer Packaged Goods company (food, beverages, or other consumables that you buy mostly at the grocery store). Matt is doing well -- he's still at Ford, working on hydrogen fuel cell development. Here are a few pics of the wedding:

11 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Yay for an update! Your wedding pics are so pretty!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Stephie said...

You're alive! We were going to send out a search party ;)

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Ditto what Stephie said. It's nice to hear from you again.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Kara said...

I love the piture of you and Matt by the tree.

11:15 AM

 
Blogger JJ said...

I clicked by accident, and there was a new entry - yay! Hope we get a chance to catch up this weekend :)

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Erin Byrge said...

Thanks for the update. Gorgeous pics!!

9:24 AM

 
Blogger h said...

Like Bolte, I clicked on accident (I was ready to remove your link from my blog since you never update!) and found new pics/post. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Jericho Rose said...

Congrats! Fun photos.....

4:47 PM

 
Blogger rae rae said...

an update!!! give us more!!! gorgeous photos!

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Danielle Michelle said...

Yeah! Beautiful pics! Syill in Detroit right? I'm in town over thanksgiving...want to get together? E-mail me your number!

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!! nice pics. you looked beautiful.

6:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home